We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Sometimes all it takes is a change in mindset - no matter how small - to turn a crappy day into a good one. To help you shift into a happier gear, we've rounded up five things from around the web that inspire and delight us, and we hope they'll do the same for you.
This week, we've rounded up five animals rocking it at human sports. We share our favorite happiness-boosters each week, so be sure to check back - and share your own in the comments below!
1. This coyote who joined in on a 5K at the Arizona AIA Cross Country State ChampionshipsPhoto: Marylin Aune
2. This squirrel who is hoping to break onto the professional water skiing circuit
3. This, the first dog to climb to Mount Everest's base campPhoto: Caters News Agency via TIME
4. This (absurdly athletic) dog who plays frisbee
5. This dog who works out like Jane Fonda (We'll let you decide if this video is real, because we really can't tell.)
What's making you happy this week? Share in the comments below!